The last time I went home, my family and I visited the Ragunan Zoo together with my treasured friend Chica over at Forget Me Not. Ragunan Zoo is a zoo located at Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta. I think because the weather wasn't too hot when we were there it was lovely to just take a step out of the loud (even though it was still crowded), yet fantastic, atmosphere that is Jakarta and be united with nature for a little while. 


It was one of those days when you could just explore, explore and explore. The zoo is gigantic and the further we walked the calmer it became. It's always great to explore new places, especially returning home after two years. I am so glad I got to experience Ragunan Zoo with the best company that is my family and the one and only Chica.

Post a Comment

All content is owned by Elizabeth Angelia. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram