My friend Randa and I were on our way to this ramen place when suddenly... well. You get the picture, Chinese New Year parade indeed. Tons of people were gathered and it was extremely crowded at the Grand Place. Though our stomachs were growling and our legs were about to give up we stayed anyway and I managed to get a few snaps. You can imagine the struggle of being a really short girl trying to take photos standing on her toes and being pushed by hundreds of people. *smile bitterly* But there's something about hasty pictures that depicts the feeling of those moments captured. I don't know how else to explain it but I hope you get the same feeling as I did through the photos above...if not then never mind but I hope you enjoyed them anyway.

Happy Lunar New Year 2016, 恭禧发财 新年快乐.
#yearofthefiremonkey

Post a Comment

All content is owned by Elizabeth Angelia. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram