Never thought of ever visiting Stockholm - because it was far and I knew nothing about the city - but as soon as my really (really really really x3000) good friend Kajal asked me to go there with her it took me less than four seconds to say yes. Preparations were made, but nothing really fancy. We sort of looked things up that we wanted to visit and that was it. Accommodations were already settled, since we were staying at Kajal's sister's place which was very lovely.



Stockholm. What a city. I absolutely loved it there. Despite the gloomy weather when we arrived, I knew it was going to be fantastic and it did not disappoint me. It was pouring rain on our first day but stayed sunny and bright for the remaining six days. Also everyone is gorgeous there, we Indonesians would call it 'cuci mata' because everywhere you looked every single person was gorgeous. Ha.

It will come as no surprise that we ate lots and lots and lots of food, so here are some of my favourites. First up food-wise was this foodcourt Kungshallen. It was amazing, haven't seen any foodcourt since I went to Indonesia so I absolutely enjoyed it. In Gamla Stan we had chocolate milk and cakes at Café Nova which was... beyond. Fun fact: Estée Lalonde actually went to Stockholm the same time as we did, she even visited the Fotografiska museet one day after us. *Still sad that I didn't meet her*

In all honesty I couldn't have asked for a better person to travel and explore a new city with than Kajal. One of the highlights was definitely the long night conversations, snuggled next to each other inside our sleeping bags with Keaton Henson singing in the background. 

Post a Comment

All content is owned by Elizabeth Angelia. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram