I haven't been updating my blog as frequently as I would've wanted to, although I promised myself I'd blog more consistently.. So as an attempt to get myself back on the blogging wagon, I decided to share my latest outgoing mails for my friends overseas.

These past few weeks I have been sending letters to my friends, some of them live in Europe, Asia and even in the US! It's sooo very exciting, I love walking to the mailbox near my house, mail my letters off and then wait for my friends to receive theirs. I just think it's so cute and even though I enjoy the internet generation I also still appreciate small little things like this! It's just different, feels more special and definitely more personal than a regular WhatsApp message ;)

Post a Comment

All content is owned by Elizabeth Angelia. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram